Date(s) - 11/04/2017
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Maine Girls' Academy
Calling all middle school girls, bring your Mom or another important female-identified adult in your life and join us for a Self Defense Workshop on Saturday, November 4th, 12:00 to 3:30 PM.
• This multi-generational workshop is both serious and fun!
• Through activities, games, and drills, explore issues and become stronger and more confident.
• Learn physical, verbal, and mental skills for feeling safe and respected in everyday life and in dangerous situations.
• Address situations at school/work, home, in public and social settings.
• Physical skills taught are accessible to all.
Cost: $20-$40 per person (pay what you can)
For more information and to register call/visit: (207) 232-0484 / www.PACMaine.com