Transcript Request

Official transcript requests must be made in writing and can be obtained by submitting our Transcript Request Form. Necessary information includes your name (maiden name if married) at the time of graduation, year of graduation and the name and address of the institution where the transcript is to be sent. There is a fee of $5.00 for a transcript request. 

For more information, please contact Linda Freeman, Director of College Counseling and Student Services, at (207) 797-3802 ext. 2059.